7/19/13

Today I'm...




celebrating my 24th. It's going to be a good day full of family & the beach & my boys. Amen. Just wish a special someone would be joining us for it, you know who you are:) Love you!

And now I will go eat cake, and chips, and all the gross food I want because junk food and chocolate cake don't count on birthdays. Duh. Oh and in case you didn't notice, I labeled this post as a Holiday. July 19th should be celebrated world wide if I had my way.

&& just for fun. Birthday's past 21, 22, 23

-the birthday girl

12 comments:

Like an infinite fall said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!

Cassie Marshall said...

Happy birthday! Saw your IG post of your run this morning, keep it up girl! It doesn't come easy at first but sounds like you're really making progress! Plus it doesn't matter how far or how long you run, a runner is a runner.

Brittany said...

Happy birthday beautiful!!! <3

JaNae Norman said...

Happy Birthday, Kate! I hope that you have a wonderful day! :)

Meet the Magnolias said...

You're like the cutest thing ever.

Love,
Jessica
@jesstinybird

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! HOpe you have an amazing day :)

Kendra Castillo said...

Happy Birthday! have fun and eat/drink a little to much :)

soliloquiesandsass said...

Happy Birthday! 24 is right around the corner for me, too! Mine's right around Labor Day, so it's just one huge holiday weekend for me :) Calories never count on birthdays - eat whatcha want, girl!

Heather

Ashley Markowski said...

Awh Happy Birthday Girl!

Jess Elyse said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the #24 club!! :)

Cody Doll said...

So very cute.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday sister! And I love your blog. I just found it and it's so cute! I'm your newest follower!