9/9/13

When you meet blogger friends in real life for the first time and use their rooftop.

well this weekend came and went way to fast for my liking. Isn't that how most weekends seem to go. Real bummer it is sometimes. I feel like I have so much I want to blog about today, but I'll save it for later. Grocery shopping & cleaning house are on the agenda today. Along with starting our profile book (which I'll be updating you all on hopefully tomorrow) so I'll leave you today with a short post about my Labor Day plans.

I met up with one of the sweetest couples to shoot their engagement session. We had an absolute blast exploring downtown.




 But one of my favorite moments came when I finally got to meet a blog friend in real life and use her crazy amazing rooftop & loft for my session (head here to see more of this session and the amazing rooftop view).

   I even got to snap a few photos of said blog friend and her fiance! Thank you so MUCH Alyssa!! It was so wonderful to finally meet you in person. She's probably one of the sweetest people ever and her fiance is pretty hilarious. Head on over to her blog to see more of the images I captured for her (whenever she posts them:) . Highly encourage you to check out her blog. It won't disappoint.



Make fun of bloggers all you want, but I love this community and the people I've gotten to know through it. SO many women who love Jesus and are so kindhearted. Thankful to say Alyssa is now a blogger and real life friend:)

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

We are seriously obsessed with our pictures!!!!! You are so talented and I'm so happy I can now call you my "in real life" friend!!!

Alyssa said...

PS. I'm posting the rest of our pics tomorrow :) We love them so much! Thank you thank you!!

Jess said...

I was born in Memphis, but I hate that we moved away before I was old enough to actually explore Downtown. I did celebrate my 18th birthday at The Rendezvous downtown when we were back for a weekend. Hopefully one day I'll be able to fully explore! :)

According to Jax said...

Hey lady! I found you through Alyssa's blog and have now been stalking your photography page for an hour! (hehe!) I have a photography business as well at www.jvpcincinnati.com or www.facebook.com/jvpcincinnati.
I am curious if you have any tips for me on how to get those gorgeous light rays in your photos! I've been trying, and I just can't do it! Is it in camera, or do you edit them in? THANKS LADY! Your photography is amazing!! :)