10/11/13

A peek at what's to come this MONDAY:)

I told myself to contain my excitement and just wait for Monday... but I'm a sucker for surprises and I just can't hold it in for one more second.Geez.

so because I'm lame at holding it all in... here's a sneak for what's coming up this Monday!!!!!!!!!!

^^please feel free to share this image on any and all social media!!! please please please and thank you!

Oh, and I have mentioned that our adoption profile film will be debuting then too?? I've seen a rough edit & was blown away. Our film maker is hands down the best. I can't wait to share it with you guys. I get so nervous thinking about the fact that our birth mom will be watching it one day. ahhhhhh.nerves.

COME BACK MONDAY TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY & FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!

oh, and need Christmas Cards? see my last post!

No comments: