12/13/13

Kubler Christmas Home Tour 2013

Welcome to the Kubler Christmas house. It's my favorite version of our humble abode. This is our 3rd christmas in this home & it cracks me up how much our house has changed since this time last year (our first Christmas in this house was lameeee because we had just moved in) & how my style is more accurately portrayed in our home. Because, you know when you have a 3 month old you don't have much time for decorating your home or finding your style. Our dining room and entry are completely, c o m p l e t e l y different. Maybe by next year we'll have different living room furniture & I'll figure out how I want our kitchen cabinets to be painted or at least paint a fresh new coat of white. What is this? I'm getting way side tracked. Back to the Christmas tour! Onward!

because we went to Bethlehem & to be biblical & accurate, husband made sure I drew the nativity set with no wise men & a cave instead of a barn.

I'd love to see your Christmas home tours! Leave in the comments below;)



5 comments:

Kate Kubler said...

I love love looooooove the way you decorate!!!!

Kate Kubler said...

You are seriously SO CUTE. I love everything. LOVE. And PS when you decide how to paint your cabinets I want to come help so that you can teach me how to do mine!!!

Kate Kubler said...

Love it! So cute and very you!

Kate Kubler said...

Wow! You really have some lovely Christmas decor, and I can see a lot of personality in your home. I did not do much for Christmas decor this year, we have our tree and stockings, but that's it. We've kind of lived with the idea that we're moving soon so we haven't collected much to decorate with!

Kate Kubler said...

Beautiful and unique! Thanks for linking up!