12/2/13

Our Thanksgiving Film

Every year I take photos of our thanksgiving, but this year I decided to just throw together a quick film. I'm no videographer & I don't plant to be, but I do enjoy throwing together fun home videos. I grew up watching old family videos, and they are something my family forever treasures. These videos may not be amazing or beautifully edited (heck,  I barely even edited this one), but I know they will be treasured now and the years to come. Oh, and you can scroll down for our annual Thanksgiving photos.



look how small C was last year here!! Other family films here!

4 comments:

Kate Kubler said...

Fun! I wish I had one! You have inspired me to make one of my own now:)


I love especially love all the kiddos in it:) Makes my heart smile!


Cheers,
Alyson

Kate Kubler said...

such a beautiful family!

Kate Kubler said...

Lovely! I thought that video was great!! How do you do that, do you use a program? Happy Thanksgiving :)

Kate Kubler said...

What an absolutely precious video!! I love that you're beginning to capture memories in video!! My siblings and I love sitting down watching those, but so many forget about that these days!! Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!! :)