1/4/14

g r e e n lipstick.

there are some women who hoard lipsticks, chapsticks, and gloss like an 80 year old woman hoards just about everything, and then there are some women who don't. I am of the latter. I have two shades of lipstick at the moment and one is lost. I just can't bring myself to pay good money for something that is only going to get smudged on C's cheeks every waking moment of the day. So, when I saw this lipstick on Syd's blog, it was like meeting an old friend for the first time. I quickly added it to my pinterest wish list and as luck would have it (or really I just have a super thoughtful sister to be) my brother's fiance bought it for me for Christmas. And I haven't stopped wearing it since. Oh, and it's g r e e n.

This sweet little tube of goodness matches the PH balance in your lips. So, it goes from green to different shades of pink ranging neon to reddish pink. Oh, and it stays on alllllll day. alllll day son (a quote from Schmidt on New Girl, and I regret i had to explain that). No joke. It's like a scientist got to thinking "what gloss can be personalized person to person, but better yet be used while giving millions of kisses to sweet baby cheeks without coming off". AHH HA. Green lipstick. or technically known as Hare Magic Moroccan Lipstick. And then it's like the scientist thought "now let's make it affordable for all the SAHM's out there who be broke". YES. it's only $4. Granted the green case is kinda cheaply made. but i didn't care. it worked.



^^before and after.

Some girl friends came over & i pretty much forced them to try it. I really wanted to see if the color in fact had a range. And it's a little hard to tell in these photos, but it definitely did in person. Aren't they beauts?


So, basically you need to buy this. like now. Bc it changes colors, stays on all day, and is only FOUR dollars. I'm going in for a life time supply. Anybody as amazed by this as I am? I feel like a little seven year old boy "loooook mom it's greeeeeen". Anyways, it's boss.

 take us out shameless bathroom selfies...

12 comments:

Kate Kubler said...

Did you order from Ebay? I totes want to try it, but a little hesitant since it will be shipping internationally - what was your experience with ordering it and such?

Kate Kubler said...

well my sister in law is the one who actually ordered it, but she never mentioned there being a problem. I don't think she had any. Just find an ebay seller that has good ratings and you should be good to go!

Kate Kubler said...

my sister in law is actually the one who ordered it but I don't think she had a problem. Just buy it from an ebay seller who has good ratings and you should be good to go!

Kate Kubler said...

Umm, what?? I want it!!

Kate Kubler said...

GET IT!!!!

Kate Kubler said...

Ok im sold! I saw a review a while back and then forgot about it... but now I HAVE to have some

Kate Kubler said...

This is amazing! I definitely want to try this!

Kate Kubler said...

Oh definitely trying this!!! It looks like tube of magic! I am like you, not much of a lipstick wearer {is that a word?} until recently and this looks like just what I need :)

Kate Kubler said...

THis is awesome. I feel ya on why wear lipstick if it's going to get kissed off but this is really neat! I think I am going to pick me up a tube and try it out. thanks!!

Kate Kubler said...

This is absolutely brilliant! I'm totally not a lip stick girl or one that spends tons on any make up!! I love this!! :)

Kate Kubler said...

Is it being sold at any stores? I want to buy it now!

Kate Kubler said...

Ohhhh how COOL!!!
Love the idea and SO wanna try it!
Thanks for sharing.