2/24/14

Date Night 2/12



For this months different date night, husband got to choose because this is his birthday month. We love going to grizz games, but we haven't gone just the two of us in ages. The particular game he chose was planning to give out 5,000 temporary neck tattoos in honor of one of our newest team members (who has his son's name tattooed giantly across his neck). And because husband and I are giant dorks and wanted that neck tattoo more than anything, we got to the game 1.5 hours early. Don't judge, the tattoos turned out to be awesome none the less. We filled our bellies with overly priced but delish stadium food (I'm looking at your greasy cheese pizza yum) and got to our seats early to make sure we got our tats on just right. I'd be lying if I said I didn't kinda want a neck tattoo now:) The game ended up being a killer win. C stayed the night at his lolli's house, so us two old folks could "sleep in". And then we headed back over to my parents house for lunch with all my sibs. 

It's not too late to start this different date idea with your spouse. It's been so much fun these last two months, I can't wait for the 10 more!


3 comments:

Kate Kubler said...

You guys look like you were made for neck tattoos! So hardcore! Haha
Katie @ macarthurlately.blogspot.com

Kate Kubler said...

hahaha! That looks like a really fun date, and the neck tattoos certainly add an element of adventure and doing something "different"!

Kate Kubler said...

I kind of want you to have a neck tattoo now...