4/9/14

April Goals a little late

So I really thought I published this post days ago, but I obviously didn't (opps) so here it is almost the middle of the month & I'm posting my goals for this month. Oh well.

 A look back at March Goals:

- Continue to have my quiet time and pray for husband consistently : CHECK
- Keep working out : not as consistent as I wanted to be but I did!
- Second shoot a wedding : CHECK. This was a great learning experience for me. It's been a while since I helped shoot a wedding, and since I'll be shooting my brother's wedding, I really needed the refresher
- Read one book : CHECK I reread the last book in the Hunger Game series to refresh my memory
- GET OUTSIDE MORE. CHECK
- Family date and Romantic date : CHECK see last two posts
- Start on C's new room : Nope. I'm so undecided here on what I want to do, shocker!
- one social media free weekend : somewhat of a check, I went a week without posting, but I did check it some.
 - Start biking : CHECK kinda. I got my brother's bike but had to do some repairs. So, I technically just started biking
 -photoshoot with C : CHECK!(see last post)


 March was overall a success. I know I say this every month, but I'm really enjoying setting some goals. I obviously don't post everything I want to get accomplished that month, but setting some smaller ones (and sometimes bigger ones) really helps me be accountable to doing them.




- consistently have my quiet time & pray for husband
- family date & romantic date
- Bike more often/Use my sister's elliptical every MWF.
- prepare and practice to shoot my brother's wedding in May. I don't do weddings and I never will, but obviously since the groom is my brother, I'm totally up for shooting their wedding and excited. This will be a major challenge creatively for me in sooooo many ways. I'm excited and super nervous. And I desperately need to prepare.
- Make all the garlands for my brother's wedding. My future sister to be asked me to make these garlansds and I LOVE doing DIY crafts like this. I want to finish them all this month so come May, I won't be rushing to finish.
- Complete a super exciting project. More details to come on this one:)
- Have more friends over for dinner. We host community group every Sunday night and a class every Monday night, so our home is filled those two nights with friends from our church, but I really want to get back into the routine of having people over for dinner during the week and opening up our home.
- Deep clean bathrooms, our closet, and my office.
-Throw two showers!
-Blog a little more consistently


2 comments:

Kate Kubler said...

I LOVE that one of your goals it to open up your home. This is something our family has felt really called to do. Really breaking bread with people and doing life with them!

Kate Kubler said...

Awesome that you did such a great job completing your March goals!