4/30/14

Taking Stock 003


Making : garland to stretch a football field
Cooking : almost. no more nausea means getting back in the habit.
Drinking : smoothies all day. every day.
Reading: Deuteronomy
Wanting: to hire a maid full time. Amen, mommas?
Looking: forward to May 16th. our next doctor's appointment.
Playing: dinosaurs non stop. seriously.
Wasting: mouse. nothing can tame these curls
Trusting: UPS to deliver my bridesmaid dress. that's late.
Sewing: nothing. absolutely nothing. I'm so domestic, right?
Wishing: a birth mom would choose us
Enjoying: C. duh. everything he does just is the best.
Waiting: for MAY 10! little brother becomes a groom
Liking: pharrell's song "Happy" like 43 million other people. just such a pick me up.
Wondering: the gender
Loving: fresh clean sheets
Hoping: this trip to Atlanta is the just the break we need.
Marveling: over the energy. He never stops.
Needing: some R&R
Anticipating: again, MAY 10th. First wedding to photograph alone.
Contemplating: cutting all my hair off. but not really
Smelling: the left over scent of the outdoors still stuck on little boys clothes
Wearing: baggy tshirts. The uniform of 2nd trimester women every where.
Following: @chiefandkewpie on instagram and wanting it all.
Noticing: a sore back. working out is paying off.
Knowing: the names of dinosaurs. Just call me Ross Geller.
Thinking: its time for another smoothie already
Praying: for health and healing
Bookmarking: how to be a mom of 2.
Opening: his mind to this big, huge world
Giggling: and his surprise face. and giggly face. and attempt to singing.
Feeling: full. both figuratively and literally.

5 comments:

Kate Kubler said...

LOVE this!

Kate Kubler said...

you have inspired me to FINALLY do this. and i'm stealing your name for it.

Kate Kubler said...

YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY. THAT PHOTO.
so talented. AMAZEEEE. i die.

Kate Kubler said...

OH kate, I am so happpy for you and your family about this new baby!!! And for the adoption, I just want to say that your story made me consider adoption (now I just need a fiancé ;) ). Praying for you, that everything goes fine at your brother's wedding and during the pregnancy. :)

Kate Kubler said...

I love reading your blog! I stole your idea and made my own post :)

http://www.alittlehappyfamily.com/2014/05/on-my-mind.html