- we had our family date and romantic date
- I'm working out every MWF like planned and actually crave this time.
- made about 60% of the garland. whoop!
- Announced our pregnancy
- Deep cleaned most of the house
- And I blogged a bit more consistently! yay!
Alright for May....
-Spend more time in the Word. By this I mean extend my quiet times to be longer than 30 mins most days.
-Shoot my brother's wedding & get most if not all edited
-Go on our romantic date (family date already happened beginning of this month)
-continue "reading and prayer time" with C. more on that later
-read one book. suggestions?
-FIND OUT GENDER on the 30th:)!!!!! this isn't really a goal, I'm just super excited it's happening.
-do one random act of kindness for a friend.
This month is jam packed with wedding activities and photo sessions. Hoping for several slow nights at home and out with friends. It's been a while since I've been able to meet friends for coffee or go to dinner with a group because we've been so busy or out of town or our nights have been booked with church events. I need a girls night out. Bad:)