5/7/14

Round 2 bumpdate: 16 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 6-8 lbs always varies day to day
Maternity Clothes: nope. Although, my high waisted pants need a hair band to make them a little more comfy.
 
Best Moment this Week: Going on our mini vacation to Atlanta! More on that later:)
 
Gender: Sometimes I think it will be a girl, but this pregnancy feels just like it did with C so far.
 
Movement: mostly, I'm not feeling anything, but every now and then I think I feel a good kick or roll. beyond ready to feel movement. Nerve wracking.
 
Food Cravings: smoothies alllll tthhhheee timmmee
 
Food aversions: red meat, sometimes carbs. I really just want fruit non stop.
 
What I Miss: nothing really. Just very thankful. 

Sleep: napping like it's my job! and sleeping through the night with the occasional pee break
 
What I am looking forward to: my brother's wedding this weekend!!eeek:)

Belly Button:in in in

2 comments:

Kate Kubler said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Kate Kubler said...

You look radiant!