7/2/14

I opened an ETSY: TheWeaverWeaves


 photo IMG_5549.jpg
 So, I opened an Etsy shop this week. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while, but just didn't have the time or guts. Finally, I bit the bullet and did it. For several months now, I really wanted to try my hand at weavings. I've seen many versions of them and fallen in love with these simple but beautiful wall hangings. They are so fun, quirky, and different. Last week I completed my first one (far left) and was so addicted I whipped out the other two. I've listed the one on the far right in my etsy shop & plan to add several more asap.

If you've never seen these guys before, scroll through these. Aren't they all so beautiful?? I'll be adding a button to my Etsy shop soon & I'm even going to start taking custom orders if anyone is interested. I just enjoy making these in my spare time (read while husband watches basketball). I'm really excited about these little guys!

Head to my Etsy & be sure to follow it so you know when I add new weavings to the shop:)

4 comments:

Kate Kubler said...

Wow! That is so cool! That's definitely a craft I've never tried my hand at. Your talent seems pretty incredible, especially considering that you just started!

Kate Kubler said...

so awesome! so proud of you!

Kate Kubler said...

These are so incredibly beautiful! Congrats on your new adventure!

Clifton Johnson said...

I'm constantly amazed at the creativity and talent on Easy, yours included. Your weavings are great. I can imagine them as wall hangings in any home. You have a combination of bright and subtle colours and all your weavings make me want to reach out and touch them, being a tactile kind of chap. I must share these with my wife.

Clifton Johnson @ Insuring The Product