8/27/14

32 Week Bumpdate: Round 2





How far along: 32 weeks. But both photos are from 31 weeks.

Total Weight Gain: I think 20-22 pounds
 
Maternity Clothes: absolutely. Although mainly dresses. Just soooo hot here!


Best Moment this Week: last week I had a great appointment. This week I've been knocking out things on my to do list and project list like a champ!
 
Gender :Girl- Willow Ruth
Movement: so much and I love it!
 
Food Cravings: italian and carbs. Trying my hardest to cut back on carbs but they are just soooo yummy.
Food aversions: heavy meals or fried food. 
What I Miss: not having heart burn every night. It's so bad all day long!
 
Sleep:really great! Usually only one trip to the bathroom and getting in naps whenever I can. If I remember correctly, sleeping was hard with C. I think because I'm working out more with this pregnancy, I'm more exhausted and ready for rest.
 
What I am looking forward to:her arrival obviously, but also finishing up her nursery. I've gotten so much done and still have so much more to do. Decorating it all for $100 or less means lots of DIY projects!

Belly Button:flat

2 comments:

Cassie Lee @ Sage the Blog said...

You look amazing!

Angie said...

My Niece is naming her little girl Willow too. I think it's a beautiful name!

You look amazing lady :)