10/9/14

Family Date : 10/12 : The Pumpkin Patch




We had so much fun taking C to the pumpkin patch last year, we knew it was a must again this year. And will obviously be for many many more years to come. This year we went with my sister and her family again, and my parents came along. We went this past Saturday to Cedar Hill Farms down in Hernando. That place is crazy huge and amazing. We started off with the petting zoo, pig races, and train ride. Of course, C was way more into the train ride than anything else there. After that we rode horses, played on the playground, and grabbed some lunch at their cafe. We ended our time with a hayride out to the pumpkin patch. Don't mistake my lack of written detail here for the amount of fun we had. This very pregnant mama is battling a headache and braxton hicks at the moment. But Rest assured, we had a seriously fun time. Of all the Saturdays in fall, we probably picked the best one ever to go. We couldn't get over how "fall" it felt that day even with the sun shining so bright. The kiddos wore themselves slap out (if you couldn't tell in the pic of them with my parents, we took it right as we were leaving, and they were all so exhausted). My goodness I love fall and everything about it. Days like this are always tucked away in my memory vault as some of the best days ever. Aren't fall traditions the best? well.... after Christmas traditions, of course.

Okay, now I'm headed down for a nap to hopefully get rid of this piercing headache. I'll drift off to memories of this day and prayers that little girl will arrive soooooonn!:)

1 comment:

putter said...

Precious photos...precious memories...precious family. Praying for a safe and speedy birth! (And please don't ever cut C's adorable curls!) Come soon, Willow!