11/30/14

Thanksgiving 2014

I'm so late in blogging this, but I'm 100% going to back date them so they show a november date and roll with it.

Thanksgiving could not have been more perfect. W decided to sleep 7 straight hours that night, so we all got to sleep in. We then spent the rest of the morning cuddled on the couch watching the parade and napping our hearts out.


Late afternoon we headed to my parents for dinner. (we did dinner with josh's side the night before but I completely forgot to snap some pics). 
my mom always does such a great job with the table settings
 After dinner we played guess that theme song and sat around laughing at and with each other:) So thankful for my giant family.


i didn't do a film like i did last year, but I love going back to last years and watching and seeing how grown C is.

No comments: