11/4/14

Willow is 3 Weeks Old




W,

you're the big 3 weeks old today! I can't say enough how much I'm loving the newborn stage this time around. Having experienced it with big brother already, I feel so much more confident, relaxed, and calm with you. Your little personality is slowly starting to come out. For example, the diva girl in you has one crazy fierce cry. You absolutely detest diaper changes and clothing changes. You love being swaddled and cuddled. You still stare aimlessly most of the time, but this past week, just a couple of times you looked right at me when I was talking to you. You're still wearing newborn diapers, but since we are almost out, you'll be graduating to size 1 by the end of this week. I wish I knew accurately how much you weigh now. I'm guessing well into 7lbs maybe even close to 8. Your sleeping great and waking up once during the night to eat around 2:30 or 3:30. You love being worn. I bought a new wrap this week and you took right to it. So thankful for this because when we head to NZ next month, you're going to be worn a lot! I'm having so much fun picking out your outfits and discovering the world of little girls. You're just so incredibly precious:) Big brother is still your biggest fan, too. We love you sweet girl. Your the apple of your daddy's eye, your big brothers favorite person, and my heart's delight. I pray daily, constantly, non stop that I'm able to lead by example in your life. To show you how to be a Godly woman, wife, friend, mom. Thankful Jesus pours out His grace over me consistently. Happy 3 weeks little girl! Can't wait to watch you keep growing!

Oh, and that ADORABLE headband/bow is from the lovely Creations By K Designs. I'm so in love with her accessories!! If you have a little girl, niece, or just know a little gal, you must get her some of Kate's bows. We are HUGE fans. The quality is top notch, and she has so many options to choose from! We will be lifelong customers.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I haven’t commented in a while, so I just wanted to say that I love your sweet fam!! Thankful for you!

anna lizbeth said...

she is beautiful!! I am on your blog today looking for the sermon that your husband did on adoption but I cannot find the post? Could you send me the link?