12/18/14

Willow is 2 months!




W,

four days ago, you turned 2 months. I feel like this time around, I'm enjoying this newborn stage ohhhh sooo much more and time isn't flying as fast for some reason. I'm truly soaking up all the little cooh's, movements, snuggles, baby breath (yes, newborn breath is like heaven), and even the early morning feedings. I love it all. I wish you could stay this little forever but now that I know what's coming, I'm even more excited for that as well. It's a funny thing watching your babies grow. You want them to never grow up, yet you love each new stage and look forward to the next. Speaking of growing, you are like a weed, girl. You're 11.3 pounds (a whole pound bigger than brother was at this age) and 22.5 inches long. You are still in size 1 diapers and 0-3 months clothes, although a few select 3 months clothing are fitting. You sleep from 11pm to 5:30-6:30am. WHOOP! I know you could sleep until 7am if we got this horrible diaper rash healed. You are starting to make eye contact and follow things with your eyes. You give out smiles freely and I love your little grin. Your napping during the day like a pro most days and for that I'm super thankful because I can focus on brother. He LOVES YOU! Anytime you cry he wants to immediately check on you and asks "lo-lo okay?". He gives you your paci and will help me with you whenever I ask him to do something. He gets beside himself when you happen to look at him and just giggles away. I love watching his bond with you grow. I know you will be such sweet friends. So far you are pretty chill, but when your upset... your upset:) You loathe diaper changes and clothing changes, which I hope changes because dressing you up is just too fun.

Sweet pumpkin, we love you so. More than I could ever write or express. You're just the sweetest thing on earth.

-Momma

1 comment:

Nicole said...

She keeps getting cuter!!