5/27/15

Mother's Day 2015

Our sweet Willow girl was dedicated on Mother's Day. I loved sharing this day with her and dedicating her to the Lord. I still look at my kids sometimes in shock that I'm their mother, and the Lord has intrusted them to me. What an undeserving blessing.

C made me the sweetest card and husband got me a pair of sneakers I'd been wanting. They spoil me rotten. Love my crew.


I'm not usually a fan of smocked dressed. Just not really my style. But, I really wanted one for her baby box and to wear something just a little extra fancy for her day. A sweet friend gave me this brand new dress with the tags still on. Such a blessing and little W looked mighty beautiful, as always.  photo IMG_3835.jpg
 photo IMG_3834.jpg
 photo IMG_3791.jpg photo IMG_3755.jpg photo IMG_3820.jpg photo IMG_3789.jpg
 photo IMG_3786.jpg photo IMG_3783.jpg
letting the kiddos stay up past naptime because it was Mother's day and I demanded snuggles.  photo IMG_3828.jpg

No comments: