5/18/15

Willow is 7 months

 photo Wmonth7-004.jpg photo Wmonth7-002.jpg photo Wmonth7-001.jpg photo Wmonth7-008.jpg photo Wmonth7-006.jpg photo Wmonth7-003.jpg photo Wmonth7-009.jpg


Oh Willow girl,

here we are, another month has passed and somehow, I love you more than the previous 6 months. I didn't think it was possible. You are seriously the sweetest little human alive. I swear I must kiss your cheeks a good 200 times a day. I just can't stop. I can't and I wont. In fact you are asleep right now and after I finish posting this, I'm going to go kiss your sweet sleeping cheeks. ughhhh love it!

You are probably somewhere around 16-17 pounds. You're still in size 2 diapers and 6-9month clothing. You sleep through the night (8pm-8am), take 2 naps a day, and eat fruit or veggies twice a day. Still nursing like a champ, and I love it! You have joined the sitting up club. You pretty much either want to be held or sitting. You have a serious addiction to puffs. AND YOU HAVE ONE TOOTH!!! popped through just a few days before you turned 7 months. You are super giggly now, and if you are awake, your tongue is stinking out. It's adorable. Your favorite person is easily big brother. But you do love you some little girls. Jovie can make you smile so big. You are absolutely a mommas girl though and demand to be held constantly. You love putting your feet in your mouth and you've started to talk up a storm (although da da is all you ever say). You are also getting more and more squishy and I'm basically in heaven. Your hair has started curling up when we are outside, so I'm thinking you may get brother's curls. And I still can't tell if your hair is going to go blonde or stay strawberry blonde. But I do know one things, those blue eyes aren't going anywhere! Your little personality is so calm and laid back right now. I can't wait to see how it develops.

Goodness you are so loved. Jesus knew how desperately I would need you in my life and for that, I'm so thankful. You bring endless amounts of joy to us. We love you more than any words could say.

Happy 7 months little one!

1 comment:

M├Ągi said...

Crikey! So sweet! Look at that little muppet. Thanks for sharing the pictures of dears, sweet Willow. She's beautiful! What a joy!