8/22/16

Baby Registry with my favorite Baby Cubby


 I've been trying to keep a running list of the few things we will need if/when we receive our placement. Yesterday marked ONE YEAR of being on the wait list this time around. I never thought we would wait this long, but we are trusting the Lord to provide in His timing. Still, I thought it would be a good idea for my own sanity, to make a list of things I need. We have so much already for our kiddos that I just need a few items. I've been putting off doing this because I had a hard time finding everything I needed in one spot.

I discovered The Baby Cubby last week. Basically, this is an online store/community for parents. All Baby Cubby items are handpicked by parents. Their items are price checked daily to make sure you get the best deal, and I don't have to worry if the item I'm picking is safe for my child, because they do all the research for me!


I've found every item we need on their website, and it's giving me major baby fever. I created a registry of my favorite items for when we get our placement call. 

A few of my favorite things:

 Sakura Bloom Chambray Sling

I'm in desperate need of new baby carriers. I love the idea of a sling for when they are tiny. I LOVE this color!!!

Sakura Bloom Chambray Sling - Lifestyle


4Moms MamaRoo

 I've heard people rave about this "swing". The current swing I have works great, but it's older and only swings in one position. This Mamaroo has 5 different settings! If you have one of these, what are your thoughts???





Freshly Picked Moccasins - Green Camo
I've owned a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins before. And needless to say, WE LOVED THEM!!!!! These little studs never come off their feet and are crazy durable. I pretty much want them in every color. But these camo for a little boy give me all the feels. 




Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier
I've been wanting an Ergo ever since I borrowed my friends for our trip to New Zealand two years ago. I was so so impressed with it. I wore W in it for hours upon hours and my back never hurt. I was even able to nurse her while wearing it. 

Baby Jogger City Select Stroller with Second Seat - Silver Frame - 2016 Amethyst
We MAJORLLLYYYY need a new double stroller. I've been researcing options for a while now, and I've been impressed with Baby Jogger strollers. This particular stroller even comes with a gilder board for older children to stand on! THREE BABIES can fit on this thing.... YES PLEASE.

 Little Unicorn Marindale Backpack Diaper Bag
And last but not least, my favorite diaper bag. I've been eyeing this one for a while, and I think I'm going to bite the bullet and buy it. I have multiple friends who have it and LOVE it! I pretty much want everything Little Unicorn sells. 

If you are expecting a little one soon, I highly recommend shopping through The Baby Cubby before anywhere else. I don't even have to check Amazon, because they price check through them. They aren't just an online store, they are a resource for parents navigating through parenthood. Oh, and did I mention free shipping on orders over $49! HOLLA!!!

Do yourself a favor and check them out. I was so excited to discover them, I just had to share!


No comments: