12/2/16

Kubler Kub #3: 18 Weeks!!





Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 5-6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I don't really have to yet, but I do because they are just way more comfortable.
Best Moment this Week:  It finally being the Christmas season!!!!! So ready!
Gender: I don't have a gut feeling either way. Excited to know!!
Movement: every now and then I feel a couple of kicks. Nothing consistent or strong. 
Food Cravings: pickles, tomato based foods (pasta, pizza).
Food aversions: fried food. Other than that, I'm back to liking most foods. yay!!
What I Miss: nothing really. Just very thankful. 
Sleep: going great!! Working out helps big time! 
What I am looking forward to: our appointment and my sister coming home for Christmas from Australia!!!
Belly Button:in in in

No comments: