12/16/16

Kubler Kub #3 IS A........

It is blowing my find that we are now finding out the gender of our THIRD kubler kub. At the start of 2016, I had ZERO clue that we would be ending the year this way. I couldn't be more thankful for this little blessing. Our adoption is now officially paused with our agency. However, we are able to adopt independently if the Lord wills or leads us in that direction. While I am sad that our adoption will most likely not happen in this coming year, I'm still so thankful for this precious gift growing in my belly. So thankful for a Sovereign God.

Boy?? Girl???......




 SOOOO EXCITEDDD!!!!


I can hardly stand the thought of cuddling another little boy. Goodness.

 She's SO SO SO ready for baby BROTHER to get here:)

A boy. Sweet, snuggling, precious baby boy. 

Abraham Robert
we are SO READY TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!  So thankful to get to experience another little boy! Oh Abe, you are so loved. 




Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 20 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 7lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. I can fit in normal clothes but TOTALLY prefer maternity clothes. They are just WAY more comfortable. 

Best Moment this Week: Finding out the gender!!!!!
It's a BOYYY!!! Little man, Abraham!
 
Movement:I feel a couple of kicks a day. It's precious.
 
Food Cravings: pickles, spaghetti, pasta, cold fruit.
 
Food aversions: Not many. Fried food isn't my favorite.
 
What I Miss: not much! Really excited about this pregnancy and how smoothly it's going!
 
Sleep: GREAT! Napping and sleeping through the night. I'm working out 2-4 times a week which I think is absolutely helping me sleep better.
 
What I am looking forward to:obviously our next appointment! I love hearing this heartbeat!!

Belly Button:in in in

No comments: