1/31/17

January Recap

This month was so so so very busy. Goodness, usually January creeps by, but this year we had so much going on. The first of the month Lindsay and Ryan were still in town, then it snowed, then we went on our staff retreat, and our Chatty trip. I'm so thankful for all the wonderful memories made!

Willow lived in her Elsa dress whenever she got the chance. Here is singing Let It go. Hahaha!

  photo IMG_0657.jpg

We had our friend's over for dinner one night, and W just loves baby Henry!
  photo IMG_1023.jpg

My kids love Phil! He goes to our church. Him and his wife love our kids so well!
 photo IMG_1030.jpg

Willow skipped nap one day. When I went to check on her, she was sitting reading to all her babies. Notice the blankets on them. This little girl is such a little mama. I love her nurturing heart.
 photo IMG_1036.jpg photo IMG_1040.jpg


C has been doing AMAZING in preschool at home. We practice his letters, numbers, writing, and catechisms. I love getting to see the light go off for him and seeing how much he's growing each month! So very proud of this boy!
  photo IMG_1047.jpg photo IMG_1049.jpg

 photo IMG_1091.jpg
 snuggles with my loves.  photo IMG_1063.jpg

 photo IMG_1064.jpg


the kids LOVE to read and they love even more when I read to them. 
  photo IMG_1088.jpg

So thankful for this fun and busy month!

No comments: