3/10/17

32 Weeks Bumpdate with #3

 

Pregnancy Highlights   

 How far along: 32 weeks!   

Total Weight Gain: 19 pounds. No weight gain in 2 weeks or fundal height growth. Dr isn't concerned because I'm still in normal range of growth, but we will get an ultrasound at our next appointment in 2 weeks just to double check his growth.   

Maternity Clothes: always!  

Best moment this week: almost done with kids shared room and Abe's nursery. Oh, and i got down baby cloths that were Big brothers. CAnt wait for a little.   

Gender:BOY! Abraham Robert  

 Movement: since I haven't grown any, it's getting painful anytime he moves. But I'm so so so thankful to feel his constant movements. 

 Food Cravings: Fruit and oranges and cold things!!!   

Food aversions: fried food, spicy food, Mexican. 

 What I Miss: not having heartburn. It's constant now:(  and being active with our adoption, if I'm being honest. Ready to have that baby home too one day! #givemeallthebabies Sleep: sleeping good but constantly getting up to use the bathroom.  

 What I'm looking forward to: my ultrasound in 2 weeks to check on him, completely finishing kids rooms, and crossing things off my giant to do list for him! Oh, and my shower in 3 weeks!! 

 Belly Button: still in. But getting close to popping out which will be a first for my pregnancies. 

No comments: